Did you know that homeopathic remedies are a prominent choice for allergy sufferers? They are effective for all ages without negative side effects. Homeopathic medicines for allergies are targeted to specific concerns, from pollen to pet dander, and they address underlying causes of symptoms. Nasal & throat sprays, fast dissolving tablets, and eye drops are all effective. They work by exposing the body to a highly-diluted dose of an allergen, which helps the immune system recognize the substance as harmless.
There are many homeopathic treatments Mississauga used different types of allergies. You can try homeopathy treatment by Hermeet Singh Suri who has years of experience in this particular field. Lets understand in short what allergy is and what Homeopathy has instore for all the possible allergies.
An allergy is a catch-all word for a wide variety of reactions to substances that the body determines to be foreign. Anything that it does not recognize as itself can be considered an allergen. When the body encounters a foreign substance, it reacts by making antibodies or releasing certain chemicals called histamines. When histamines and other substances are released into the system, they cause an inflammatory reaction we call an allergy.
Symptoms commonly produced include itching and watery eyes, runny and congested nose and sinuses, sneezing, respiratory symptoms, headache, skin reactions and rapid heart beat. Other symptoms may include fatigue, intestinal gas or pain, abdominal bloating and mood changes.
Factors leading to Allergies
- Eating habits during the first year of life may impact a baby’s allergy sensitivities.
- Poor digestion increases allergies.
- The presence of parasites, worms, candida albicans, and other bacteria may increase allergies.
- Environmental Toxicity
- Low nutritional levels
- Excess or repeated contact with particular foods and substances
Homeopathic Remedies for Allergies
Here are some common remedies for allergies, as proposed by homeopathy Mississauga.
- SanquinariaCanadesis (Blood Root) 6X Blood root can be helpful in treating allergy symptoms as chronic runny nose, headache, facial pain, coughing, or a dry throat.
- Sabadilla (cevadilla seed) 6X. Sabadilla seed is excellent or sneezing, dry nose, red eyes, pressure, dry coughs, and a sore throat.
- Euphrasia (eyebright) 6XThis homeopathic remedy is a great treatment for the symptoms of a watery nasal discharge and watering eyes. Patients who experience their most severe symptoms while lying down, in the morning, or while they are outside in the air will be aided the most by this remedy.
- Selenium helps to stimulate the immune system responds and protect cellular membranes.
- Green Tea Extract. Green tea is helpful in fighting off the allergy symptoms.
- Histaminum is usually given in small amounts to help the body fight off the allergies and the associated symptoms.
- Thujaoccidentatis (Arbor Vitae) 6X.Arbor vitae is helpful in treating a green nasal discharge, headache, runny nose, and sinusitis that is associated with allergies.
What to Eat and Drink to Prevent Allergies
- Lots of water
- Fruit juices, except citrus
- All vegetables except corn & tomatoes
- Brown or white rice
- White Fish: halibut, sole, swordfish (no shellfish)
- Almonds, walnuts or sunflower seeds
Nutritional help for allergies
- Vitamin C and bioflavonoids, Vitamins A & E, and Zinc
- Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)
- Intestinal detoxification: good colon cleansing products that contain high fiber
- Garlic, as fresh as possible
- Cayenne pepper