First, from a health point of view: It is important to note that alcohol slows down functions that have the strongest effect on the central nervous system and the muscles, dulling the senses and the most dangerous is that it can have an impact on breathing center, so it could even cause a death. Alcohol also reduces the ability to focus and concentrate.
Leads to causing accidents: In adulthood most teenagers acquire a license for operating a motor vehicle. However, young drivers often forget that alcohol affects the ability to react, and allow themselves to drive under the influence of alcohol. The result can be an accident that could harm them and their passengers. Just one cup of liquor increases the likelihood of the driver to be a participant in a fatal accident. It is estimated that one glass of whiskey or liquor, increases the content of alcohol in the blood which increases the risk of causing a fatal accident.
Increases the desire for fast and aggressive behavior in traffic: Alcohol increases the level of adrenaline and makes you feel strong and immortal. Alcohol affects the creation of false perceptions and false security that states the driver under the influence of alcohol.Drunk drivers press the gas pedal without thinking about the consequences which is why we often hear how speeding is the cause of accidents, but behind speeding alcohol stands as a main cause of this kind of behavior on the road.
What drivers need to know:
– They should not operate a motor vehicle whenunder the influence of alcohol
– Driver beginners must follow all the rules
– Drivers need to wear seat belts
– Drivers must drive at the appropriate speed
Possible financial losses and other negative implications for drunk drivers:
– Collision with the police, possibly bringing to a police station and retention to sobriety, filing of criminal charges and having in court proceedings depending on the amount of alcohol found in the blood, the driver will also have to pay fine, in addition to the monetary fine the driver will get a prohibition of driving a motor vehicle for a period of 3 to 12 months.
Therefore, do not drive a car under the influence of alcohol. Before you sit behind the wheel, – think about whether it is worth sacrificing your life and the lives of other road users by driving drunk. There is always the option to call a taxi and safely get to your home. If not, you can ask some friends or family to give you a ride. There are always better and smarter options than driving drunk.